My 30 Day Shred results.

Options
2»

Replies

• sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    This is very encouraging!!!

I am currently on day 5 on level 1. I took before pics and measurements so I will check back in about a month lol. I hope i do as well as you. I am also going to the gym or doing some kind of other cardio with it. I hope I can stick with it. Video 1 is hard enough!!! ugh...lol

For those wondering, you can get level one on youtube. I went ahead and bought the dvd at target for $10 since it has levels 2 and 3 on it.

Wish me luck!! You look great!
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you dont even look like you are over 200 pounds! Keep it up! By the way how did you change your diet? Or have you ?

Thank you!! Ive always been really thankful that im kinda tall (5'8), and my body is just proportioned just right so I never look as big as I am!

The day before I started the shred, I started a no/low carb diet. There were a couple of days that I did eat some carbs(including Thanksgiving), but for the most part I stuck to it. As of yesterday I am not going to worry so much about carbs, try to keep them kind of low but not pay as much attention to them. And Im going to be just counting calories. The low carb diet was great and worked well for me but there is just not enough of a selection of foods for me to eat. So hopefully counting calories will give me some really good results too!
  • meggypooh
    Options
    This is very encouraging!!!

I am currently on day 5 on level 1. I took before pics and measurements so I will check back in about a month lol. I hope i do as well as you. I am also going to the gym or doing some kind of other cardio with it. I hope I can stick with it. Video 1 is hard enough!!! ugh...lol

For those wondering, you can get level one on youtube. I went ahead and bought the dvd at target for $10 since it has levels 2 and 3 on it.

Wish me luck!! You look great!

Thank you!! Feel free to add me if youd like!! Im here to help!
    I got the results I did, mostly from doing the easier moves with Anita. Some of the moves I could do regularly with Natalie, but the really tough ones I followed Anita. SO if you have to take it a little easier then follow Anita, I promise you will still get great results! Level 2 was the worst, absolutely hated it!! I could not wait to get done with it. Level 3 was by far my favorite! Its really intense, but a good intense! And the first 2 levels def got me in better shape to be able to handle level 3!

Good Luck!! You can do it!! :)
  • sassyjae21
    Options
    Oh gosh!! Is level two more cardio or more weights? I can do just about anything cardio, but I am TERRIBLE with weights...so so weak lol :(. I'm scared because level 1 is hard enough! I sweat like crazy and want to punch Jillian in the face lol. Heck, even Anita's moves are hard LOL
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    wow good job ! :) i just start too yesterday this dvd
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Is nice!
  • meggypooh
    Options
    Oh gosh!! Is level two more cardio or more weights? I can do just about anything cardio, but I am TERRIBLE with weights...so so weak lol :(. I'm scared because level 1 is hard enough! I sweat like crazy and want to punch Jillian in the face lol. Heck, even Anita's moves are hard LOL

Level 2 has A LOT of planks! Ive never done a plank before ever, and it killed me! My knees were so sore the entire time I was on level 2. There are some tricky moves with the weights too..but I think I just hated it so much because of all the planks!!
  • StephanieStC
    StephanieStC Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Please explain to my clueless self - what is a 30 day shred?

Hey, the 30 day shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels, with 3 levels that you do for 10 days each.

I believe you can get the workouts off Youtube, although the DVD is pretty cheap off Amazon too.

Thanks for the info! I will look for it!
  • meggypooh
    Options
    Great job!!! Please explain to my clueless self - what is a 30 day shred?

Hey, the 30 day shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels, with 3 levels that you do for 10 days each.

I believe you can get the workouts off Youtube, although the DVD is pretty cheap off Amazon too.

Thanks for the info! I will look for it!

I got mine from walmart for just under 10 dollars, if that'd be easier for you to get it! :)
  • sassyjae21
    Options
    Thanks for posting your results. I'm so scared of level two. I'm on day 6 now of level one and ughh I hate it! lol. You give me motivation to keep going!! I've never done a plank before so someone please check on me in about a week lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!