bikini, figure or bodybuilding competition?

Options
Anyone on here interested or currently training to compete in a bikini, figure or bodybuilding competition? Looking for people to keep on track with... I planning on competing in figure next summer :)

Replies

• BranDiesel_27
    Options
    Right here. had some major setbacks with injuries and medical issues but back at it!
  • emgoodfellow78
    Options
    Yep, figure next June for me
  • bmatsumoto
    bmatsumoto Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Competed in bodybuilding awhile back and always wanted to do another show so... summer 2014 it is--
  • sammybov
    sammybov Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've started training about 4 weeks ago. I've just signed up with a trainer and am using MFP to keep my food diary. Happy to connect if you like :)
  • RachelFitlife
    Options
    Started training this past September for the NPC competition next November! Hopefully I will do a few competitions between now and then:)
  • Running2436
    Options
    Yes! I'm just beginning training for two bikini competitions, one in May and the other in June! Would love to connect with others doing the same!
  • run2bfree
    run2bfree Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my first show is in march. started routine training to get my muscles used to defining the smaller groups. bulking too. add me if you want!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I've done two bodybuilding competitions. I'm taking two years off to build then I'll be competing in women's physique.
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I would love to, but never have before and am not sure how to even attempt it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I'll actually do a competition, but my workout is geared toward the possibility.
  • incuboy
    Options
    If you're wanting to compete, a good start is by finding a show. Search http://www.muscleshow.info to find bikini, figure or bodybuilding shows in your local area.