Nearly to 50 pounds/halfway point!

Options
I started at the end of April, and now it's November and I'm about 6 pounds away for making that halfway mark! Anyone else nearing their halfway point? Let's keep each other motivated! We CAN do this!

Replies

• jjsleeper
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! I will tell you from experience that the last 50 will be much tougher than the first half. I started last Nov. 2nd to lose 105lbs. and the first 50 came off in just over 3 months. The other 55lbs. took me until Sept. to reach my goal. You can do it, you just have to be strong and persevere through the tough spots!! If I can do it, you can too!!

Good luck and stay strong!!
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! I just reached my halfway point too! woooooo!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Congratulations hunny on nearly reaching your halfway point! So proud of your progress and I know that if you made it this far you will have no problems making it the whole way! WTG! :o)
  • newnarelle
    newnarelle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been going since end of August and a quarter way to my target, my so looking forward to the half way point! Take this moment to pat yourself on the back and remember just how far you have come!! All the best for the next half, keep going!! What an inspiration :)
  • raven5131
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up! You have made it much further than you ever thought you would. Keep it up. You have what you need to go all the way!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I started at the beginning of June and I'm at my halfway point. I am realizing that that the second half is going to be a lot tougher so I made a few mini-goals to keep motivated. Good luck to all of you!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 50 pounds was right about my halfway point as well, and I'm just a few pounds over that now that I've lost. It's taken me a year to lose that much, but I've been happy with the loss and my life has completely changed. I know the second half will not be easy to lose, but I know if I keep at it, it'll come off as well.

Best of luck with your journey!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep up the great work.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm almost to my halfway point (in 6lbs) and it's an amazing feeling! I started Aug 8.

Keep up the good work!!!!
  • adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!! that is so awesome