• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    This made me LOL at my desk.

Thank you for posting this :laugh:
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is why I don't weigh my self anymore. I use measurements, because my scale would be the same 3 times in a row, and after the goddess visit I would always gain weight.
  • zoeybleepbloop
    zoeybleepbloop Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    But why exactly did you weigh yourself before AND after? You wanted to know exactly how much that food-baby weighed?
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    All it shows is that you have a cheap scale.

Well aren't you the grinch that stole Christmas. This is the motivation and support section.
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    So funny. What really cracks me up though are the people who are actually trying to reason and give you "good" advice on what is happening and why, when surely it was here for a laugh. And thank you, it was/is.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    So funny. What really cracks me up though are the people who are actually trying to reason and give you "good" advice on what is happening and why, when surely it was here for a laugh. And thank you, it was/is.

Well it is for a laugh, but it's also for reals! I was actually dumb founded. It is a phenomena, it does happen, and it is a source of great concern for me. Funnyandsad.com
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    A person's excrement should never count against them!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    so is it the number of times you poop per day or the Quantity aka Quality you poop in a day..

am i ok if i take one poop say at 1.5 feet vs 3-5 x's a day at 5" ea equaling about the same?

i couldn't imagine pooping 1.5 feet of poo 3-5x's per day..
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Did you weight the poop? Seriously, did you?!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    now imma weigh myself after LMAO!!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me, and I'm afraid it's no laughing matter. I'll hook you up with an invitation to our next NPA meeting

That's Negative Poopers Anonymous.

Just promise me you won't try to cram it back in to get the scale to go back down! Sadly, we had a member pass away last year from attempting that.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    It could be water condensation from the seat being adsorbed.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    Did you weight the poop? Seriously, did you?!

Yes, it weighed negative .3 lbs.
  • lizfiz50
    lizfiz50 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    We do the same thing..

I weighed 224, then I was 221... it's just the way you place the scale and how you lean.
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Maybe your poop contained a lighter than air gas like helium? - you could sell it to balloon shops.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    This wins the (new) award for best zombie thread resurrection.