Need some friends!!

Options
Hi all! I'm fairly new and just looking for some friends and support to keep me going! :)

I'm a full time mommy with a traveling hubby... love to work out, but everyday life can make that challenging! My weight constantly bounces around... whether I'm counting calories or not... wish I had a solution for that! LOL!

I'm looking to lose about 15-20 pounds... and eventually run a 5K. I've never been a runner, but have found a new love for it just a couple months ago... thanks to my puppy :)

Replies

• wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it!! =)
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with achieving your goals
    P.S. I'll be your friend =]
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • Starlyte123
    Options
    Welcome! This is a really good site. Keeps you aware of everything and the desire to get in those exercise points will keep you going!
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi & Welcome! I'm a full time mom to 4. This site and the friends have really helped me.
    I'll send you a friend request.:smile:
  • Wtbyerdoc
    Options
    HI THERE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SITE, I HAVE. I ALSO AM A MOM (OF 4), I WORK FULL TIME, AND LOVE TO RUN. I HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS AND NOW AM FIGHTING THE MAINTENANCE GAME. KEEP A JOURNAL OF YOUR FOOD IT IS 80% NUTRITION AND EXCERCISE WITH THE KIDS IF YOU HAVE TO - PLAY GAMES, LIFT THEM UP AND DOWN FOR WEIGHT, GO UP AND DOWN YOUR STAIRS,... GOOD LUCK!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    yeah this site is pretty awesome for having weight loss friends, none of my friends are as serious as i am about losing weight (which sucks when i spend time with them and we eat together, but i am getting better about that)

but yeah send me a friend request or what not and we can keep each other goin! :D
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!