I AM NOT OBESE!

Options
2»

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Oh that makes me MAD! I am so jealous. I'm proud of you! Keep going you are doing great.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I am :(
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    you rock! Keep it up!
  • Cytherea
    Cytherea Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good for you! Isn't that a great feeling?! I just hit that myself too and I'm thrilled! So great to finally be out of that category! Keep up the good work- you can do it! =)
    Fabulous! I'm guessing you are pretty tall if you are a Size 14 and have 35 lbs to go. I am 5ft6in, a size 12 and am 142 lbs
    I agree with the other poster that said you must be tall to be in a size 14 and a large in tops and still 35 pounds from your goal

Really? Because I am about in the same place as she is, just recently became overweight instead of obese and I still have 30 or so pounds left to reach my goal (which is the same as hers, 145 lbs.) and I'm also in a size 14 and a L in tops... and I'm only 5'4!
  • vikkij12
    Options
    apsolutely fantasitic, well done, i can't wait to be there as well.:bigsmile:
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Well done, thats fantastic news xx I haven't actually checked mine!
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    congratulations!

I agree with the other poster that said you must be tall to be in a size 14 and a large in tops
    and still 35 pounds from your goal

I am 5' 11" and 155 pounds and in a size 12 pants and a size large top and I am at my
    perfect weight according to the calculators, we all come in different shapes and sizes

That really goes to show that everyone carries their weight differently! I'm only 5'2" and weight 173 lbs. and I'm a comfortable size 14 pants and ALMOST comfortable in Large tops. Still have 53 lbs before I'm at my goal weight. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!