Just started an Insanity Group.......

Options
I started an insanity group if you want to join?? It starts 12/01/13!!!! Message me if you in!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• teachdunc
    Options
    I'm in on this train. Insanity is the best!
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    I started doing insanity about two months ago, but left the program after a month.The intensity of the month 2 freaked me out. I'm recommitting and starting workout 1 today! Looking forward to supporting and encouraging one another on this fitness journey. Feel free to add! :)
  • jesslyn_yuh
    Options
    me :D
  • beckymosley86
    beckymosley86 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow did my fit test today. Can I still join?
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today. Just completed Plyo Cardio Circuit. I really need the motivation to keep going and I've previously gotten much of it from here. Looking forward to the 1st.

My goal for the first month is to lose 5lbs. What's everyone else's goals?
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow did my fit test today. Can I still join?

YEA OF COURSE!!! ILL SEND YOU THE LINK!!!
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in on this. starting sometime next week or later this week.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    I'm starting today. Just completed Plyo Cardio Circuit. I really need the motivation to keep going and I've previously gotten much of it from here. Looking forward to the 1st.

My goal for the first month is to lose 5lbs. What's everyone else's goals?

1st month to lose 1.50-2 inches around my waist!!!
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OY! I'm so tempted but I always quit on Insanity. December is going to be a way hectic month (birthday, graduation, moving)... It may just be even more of a reason to do it. Let me sit on it for a day or two.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    OY! I'm so tempted but I always quit on Insanity. December is going to be a way hectic month (birthday, graduation, moving)... It may just be even more of a reason to do it. Let me sit on it for a day or two.

i understand that, christmas and i have 4 birthdays and 1 baby shower, if you want to, just join!! hope to see you there ;-)
  • Shollita
    Shollita Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Am so in...please let me in
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    Options
    Am so in...please let me in

:bigsmile:
  • anujakrishna39
    Options
    Hey ,can I join this group??I am starting insanity today..
  • xbritnex
    xbritnex Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting on Wednesday. I would love to join this group. I tried to start it back in September, but quit. My goal is to stick with it this time.
  • Wise_Little_Owl
    Wise_Little_Owl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey.

can I join in too?

I restarted insanity yesterday and looking to complete on time by early Feb!

:)
  • Rebhib
    Options
    Hi, I'm going to start Insanity tomorrow and need some motivation/support! Can I join the group please?
  • aggie53
    aggie53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too please. This will actually be my second round of Insanity....but Im going to try to eat clean this time. Sweets is my addiction :cry:
  • BecciJoWilding
    BecciJoWilding Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started an insanity group for those who are just starting it. I am starting insanity Monday December 9, 2013 so I'd love for anyone else starting then to join too :) The groups name is: Insanity Start date 12-9-13. Just search it and you should be able to add yourself because it's a public group which on the start date I'll switch to private so we can share what we want without it being public to everyone
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    My 25th is coming up and im tired of hiding under clothes during the summer days, so my goal is 20 lbs lose (140lbs) by May 8th. Feel free to add.