LOW SODIUM LOW CAL FROZEN MEALS!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!

Options
Check this out! http://www.amys.com/products/category_view.php

I found that link here: http://www.hungry-girl.com/girls/biteoutdetails.php?isid=2142

AWESOME!! :D I need to go shopping!! :D

Replies

• Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    ahhhh how wonderful!! thanks so much for the link! bookmarking that link for later :)
  • crystalroy
    crystalroy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I went to look at the site and the prices are high for me, I think I could make something similar at home. But thank you for sharing.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I went to look at the site and the prices are high for me, I think I could make something similar at home. But thank you for sharing.

That has always been my complaint about Amy's. I realize it is supposed to be better food, but I certainly can't justify those prices!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have been buying Amy's diary free low sodium entrees for the past month. I love them. I buy them at my local Hannafords grocery store in the health food section.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I <3 Amy's
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    they are really good. and i know some of them are gluten free right? i remember this summer i was testing a gluten free diet and i tried one of hers and they were delicious! a bit more pricey but the quality of the food is much better than others imo.
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I love Amy's but am terribly annoyed by the amount of sodium in theirs, and anybody's food. So I was very excited when I first learned about the lower sodium foods.

Then I had the mac n cheese. *sigh* It tasted like a foot. Or more specifically... like the cardboard box it came in. Oddly... it tasted exactly like how the box smelled (not a bad thing but you know that smell of frozen cardboard... this was how I would expect that to taste.) I was so disappointed. I tried adding sea salt to see if that made it better and it didn't. I am not sure how the flavor got completely removed from the meal but it did. sad. :-(
  • janalenee
    janalenee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What exactly is gluten free? I have seen it alot - but not sure exactly what it is all about? How did you diet go with that?
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    I am excited to try this new line. FYI Healthy Choice also has some of their meals under 400mg sodium and they taste pretty good. I can't remember the varieties off the top of my head, but I know it is some of the the asian themed frozen meals
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I tried the rice pasta mac and cheese and it was pretty good.