:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

FANTASTIC!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    WOO HOO! :bigsmile:
  • farmgirlh
    Options
    Its the small victories that make the most of an impact. Congrats!!
  • stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    At some point you won't even want it ,trust me.
    I used to eat a large BigMac Meal at least 2x a week (and, if I may add, never gained any weight doing that before I got pregnant!)
    I stopped having any fast food (my favorite, I was a big fan of Johnny Rocket's burgers and all sorts of cheese and other fries) for the past 2 months and now I can sit in Johnny Rocket's and sip my diet coke and not have anything else (did that the other day with friends)

I wouldn't give up the energy I have now (let alone weight loss) for any fast food in the world. My body stopped craving it! Yay!

And yay for you!
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    One small step is how it starts way to go Keep up the good work way to stay positive and motivated its about you SMILES
  • BrittBeef
    Options
    Way to go!! It's the small things that help us in our big goals!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Grats
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I feel very proud... My colleague is sitting munching on hesr just now :(
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats a great accomplishment...now if only I can make the leftover halloween candy disapear and not eat it!
  • havfaith
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Congrats thats a great accomplishment...now if only I can make the leftover halloween candy disapear and not eat it!

Would you like me to help :laugh:
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

Someone posted a link about donating the candy to troops overseas and they posted an address to send it....