30 day shred

Options
So i just got my copy of the 30 day shred ,a yoga mat ,and my 3lbs weights... gonna start bright and early tomorow morning.. am i supposted to workout everyday , is there a rest day, and when should i move up through the levels...

Replies

• amstein18
    Options
    no rest days --- level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, level 3 for 10 days! if you are having trouble moving up to the next level it is okay to not move on just yet. everyone is different so do it at your own pace & eventually you'll get to level 3.. just might take a bit longer! :) enjoy it... it's AWESOME!!!! challenging but not impossible!
  • terim123
    Options
    thank you.. you answered them all!!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I know you are not supposed to take a rest day but listen to your body. I'm just doing it 5 days a week...will I get the best results, probably not, but hey I'm still moving.
  • terim123
    Options
    thanks amanda.. i will keep that in mind and see how the first day goes!
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I ordered my copy and it should be here today or tomorrow. I too may not be able to do it every single day but if I can do 5 out of 7 or 6 out of 7, then I won't sweat it too much, at least I will be moving.
  • ironmule
    Options
    I've taken a day off since I started because frankly my arms would have fallen off on day 3 if I hadn't. That said I did exercise that day just not the 30DS. Since then, I haven't had to take a day off. You really will build the endurance and strength you need to do it every day. But like it's been said above if you have to don't be afraid to take a day off. Listen to your body.
  • terim123
    Options
    thanks guys..i apperciate your answers..