2»

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Well that seems fishy. :laugh:
    Seems more like reverse mermaid to me.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    I have solved it. Ever read Bunnicula....................that's what happened. Vampire rabbit
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    This happened to my betta before. I found him a few days later in a totally different room under the couch. He must have flopped all the way there before he died. I'm sure he jumped out and is somewhere.... :\
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    So random but if you named the fish Germaine from Archer....... any chances Mallory is holding it hostage???
  • SpookyElectric
    SpookyElectric Posts: 56 Member
    I have solved it. Ever read Bunnicula....................that's what happened. Vampire rabbit

I LOVED that book! But fishes are not vegetables... despits what some "vegetarians" would have you believe.....

Do you have other fish that might have eaten him? CANNIBAL FISH ON THE LOOSE!!!

• i checked the whole floor surrounding the tank. nada.

I have found the problem in your searching....

the word: "surrounding"

you haven't looked hard enough.....expand your radius.
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    So random but if you named the fish Germaine from Archer....... any chances Mallory is holding it hostage???

one can only hope... and that he is giving her that look as she pounds her scotch.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Seagulls is the only answer. Close your windows at night.

post-16225-MINE-gif-CSAG.gif
  • moment_to_arise
    i really hope he didn't jump out and then flop around on the floor and suffocate... that is like... heartbreaking to me. :sad:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Should go look for his little body, though :\
  • moment_to_arise
    Archer_LiveAndLetDine.jpg

i guess i will just picture this in my head...
  • Did you even really have a fish? ;)

god... has my whole life been a lie?

http://inception.davepedu.com/
  • That's no ordinary rabbit. That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! I recommend using the holy hand grenade of antioch.

tumblr_mqkqujRH7d1swumkto1_500.gif

Thou must count to 3 and only 3..no more no less!
    hahaha! This is great. Now I'm probably going to have to watch this movie after work today.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Shut up and stop playing stupid. You know where Beta went....

nigiri-sushi-with-tuna.jpg
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I saw this documentary once. It was about this group of fishes and they were kept in a tank. But you could see they were unhappy. But these fish were really clever and the program showed you how they kept plotting to escape the tank.

There was this really cruel kid, i think she was a relative of the owner of the tank. Right spoilt brat she was. And the guy who she was related to gave her a fish for her birthday every year, but it wouldn't last long.

Anyway, right at the end of the documentary they showed you how the fish escaped the tank, they used little plastic bags!! I was amazed. Seriously.

So, have you checked for plastic bags around the house??

hehe
  • moment_to_arise
    That's no ordinary rabbit. That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! I recommend using the holy hand grenade of antioch.

tumblr_mqkqujRH7d1swumkto1_500.gif

Thou must count to 3 and only 3..no more no less!
    hahaha! This is great. Now I'm probably going to have to watch this movie after work today.

we demand....a shrubbery!!!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Shut up and stop playing stupid. You know where Beta went....

nigiri-sushi-with-tuna.jpg

Mmmmm fresh sushi!
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Your betta probably committed bettacide by jumping out of the tank. They are known to do that. Check the floor.

Sorry...