Replies

• zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mty78uY6fS1sj3oxho1_250.gif
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    That's no ordinary rabbit. That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! I recommend using the holy hand grenade of antioch.

tumblr_mqkqujRH7d1swumkto1_500.gif
  • Just_Wil
    Just_Wil Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Did you even really have a fish? ;)
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mty78uY6fS1sj3oxho1_250.gif

you win. simply because i LOVE david tennant in all forms.
  • moment_to_arise
    Options
    Did you even really have a fish? ;)

god... has my whole life been a lie?
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Since they r in water when they die they are gonna dissolve into the water. If it was a few days after u saw him that's prob what happened. ????
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    I saw this documentary once. It was about this group of fishes and they were kept in a tank. But you could see they were unhappy. But these fish were really clever and the program showed you how they kept plotting to escape the tank.

There was this really cruel kid, i think she was a relative of the owner of the tank. Right spoilt brat she was. And the guy who she was related to gave her a fish for her birthday every year, but it wouldn't last long.

Anyway, right at the end of the documentary they showed you how the fish escaped the tank, they used little plastic bags!! I was amazed. Seriously.

So, have you checked for plastic bags around the house??

Oh YEA!! For future reference do NOT watch Nemo in the fishes presence. It's a training video for those plotting against us.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    That's no ordinary rabbit. That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! I recommend using the holy hand grenade of antioch.

BAAAAAHAHAHA love that movie!!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    We had that happen once. I looked everywhere and couldn't find the thing so we assumed our cat got him. A few weeks later I found this weird little crusty black thing quite a way away from where the bowl had been. After some investigation we decided it was the beta. He's somehow teleported himself clear across the room and under a piece of furniture. Or maybe aliens put him there.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you checked already in the rocks already? I had a betta and I had larger rocks in the bottom of his tank rather than the little pebbles that are sold in pet stores in bright colors. Anyway I came home one day and went to feed him and couldn't find him. He had somehow burried below the rocks and was either crushed or suffocated somehow. Hope you find out what happened to him!
  • moment_to_arise
    Options

BAAAAAHAHAHA love that movie!!!

my rabbits due tend to leap about... and have big sharp pointy teeth.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Well that seems fishy. :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Well that seems fishy. :laugh:
    Seems more like reverse mermaid to me.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I have solved it. Ever read Bunnicula....................that's what happened. Vampire rabbit
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    This happened to my betta before. I found him a few days later in a totally different room under the couch. He must have flopped all the way there before he died. I'm sure he jumped out and is somewhere.... :\
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So random but if you named the fish Germaine from Archer....... any chances Mallory is holding it hostage???
  • SpookyElectric
    SpookyElectric Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have solved it. Ever read Bunnicula....................that's what happened. Vampire rabbit

I LOVED that book! But fishes are not vegetables... despits what some "vegetarians" would have you believe.....

Do you have other fish that might have eaten him? CANNIBAL FISH ON THE LOOSE!!!