Back with a new account, looking for supportive friends!

Options
Hello All!
I'm back with a new account because I've stalled for the past few months and feel like I need a fresh start.
I'm looking for friends to support me on this next phase of my journey as I try (and hopefully succeed) to lose 20 pounds to reach my goal.
I'm a very supportive MFP-er and am looking for other like minded people.
Whatever you age, gender, or background, I'm just needing some active and motivated online friends.
Wooo!

Replies

• shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Im trying to be more active on here and more supportive of my mfp friends I will add you!!
  • Sky_Surfer
    Sky_Surfer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! just accepted :)
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I'm back with a new account because I've stalled for the past new months and feel like I need a fresh start.
    I'm looking for friends to support me on this next phase of my journey as I try (and hopefully succeed) to lose 20 pounds to reach my goal.
    Whatever you age, gender, or background, I'm just needing some active and motivated online friends.
    Wooo!

WOOO-HOOO! Welcome BACK! Your coming back is proof positive to me that you are going to not only lose the 20, but you are going to ANNIHILATE the 20! You didn't come BACK to "hopefully succeed" or to just play with it! You came BACK to DO! Let's be real: you could have just stayed where you were and kept living life as usual. But you made a DECISION! WOOO-WEEE! That get's me HYPED UP! You have everything you need right NOW to make a joke of the 20!! You said it - FRESH START! Well, here it is! Let's GO!!

I was feeling a little ordinary today, but you just got me PUMPED!!
  • newtonk520
    newtonk520 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I love all my active and motivated friends they keep me going and excited about this journey. Your welcolme to friend me and we can do this together!
  • britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm looking for some new friends as well, so I'll definitely send you a request.
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and try to support everyone I can. Feel free to add me! (anyone else is welcome as well)
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    im here everyday so feel free to add me :)
  • Sky_Surfer
    Options
    Hello All!
    I'm back with a new account because I've stalled for the past new months and feel like I need a fresh start.
    Wooo!

WOOO-HOOO! Welcome BACK! Your coming back is proof positive to me that you are going to not only lose the 20, but you are going to ANNIHILATE the 20! You didn't come BACK to "hopefully succeed" or to just play with it! You came BACK to DO! Let's be real: you could have just stayed where you were and kept living life as usual. But you made a DECISION! WOOO-WEEE! That get's me HYPED UP! You have everything you need right NOW to make a joke of the 20!! You said it - FRESH START! Well, here it is! Let's GO!!

I was feeling a little ordinary today, but you just got me PUMPED!!

Wowww! This reply was amazing! Nice one!!!!!
    LOL, I'll add you :)
  • Sky_Surfer
    Options
    Thanks for the replies people, I'll add you allllll!
    I'm so ready to do this!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me!