Looking for friends, so we can motivate each other.

Options
I'm back on the weight loss band wagon again. Just woke up one morning tired of feeling uncomfortable in my skin and feel the way I did. I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated and to share ideas with. Please feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• keawona
    Options
    I feel the same way. We can motivate each other.
  • HpyMmyO3
    HpyMmyO3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here :-) one day at a time we will get to our goals!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Same for me, too. I took my before pictures yesterday and if that won't give you motivation, nothing will! Good luck!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I love to motivate and be motivated :-)
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like motivating others. feel free to add me.
  • kenijosa4
    kenijosa4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! :-)
  • kattgrey
    kattgrey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Okay, maybe this is a silly question.. but how do I 'add' you guys? I definitely need motivation. I'm trying this AGAIN.. I always end up quitting. but I want to keep going this time. I should NOT feel this tired all the time, and I want to be more active!
    I'm Kat by the way! nice to meet everyone!
  • Pinklacroix
    Pinklacroix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I just recently discovered you can have friends on here. I always just used the app before. But I like to be motivated and motivate others as well.
  • kattgrey
    Options
    I figured out how to add people on the website.. just never could figure it out on the app. haha YAY! I'm pretty excited about this. I think it'll be a big help!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    Options
    Okay, maybe this is a silly question.. but how do I 'add' you guys? I definitely need motivation. I'm trying this AGAIN.. I always end up quitting. but I want to keep going this time. I should NOT feel this tired all the time, and I want to be more active!
    I'm Kat by the way! nice to meet everyone!

Just click our picture, and then hit "add as a friend". Don't forget to type a message. Lots of people won't accept unless there is a message. :happy:
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I love motivating others and I've got a good core group of friends who are very motivating also.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    Options
    Oops. You found it while I was working on answering. Good luck!!
  • g82green
    Options
    You can do it!!! Hard work and lots of counting! Feel free to add me
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I love motivating others if they return the favour.

peace out
  • kattgrey
    Options
    Oops. You found it while I was working on answering. Good luck!!
    haha thats okay! thank you so much!! :)
  • jlar09
    jlar09 Posts: 99
    Options
    You can add me! I've been at this for 1.5 months now, so not for terribly long, but long enough that a good handful of my MFP friends have become rather quiet. I love following along with other people's progress!
  • curlygurl41
    Options
    I just started back on MFP after a hiatus and have the extra weight to prove it. Time to get rid of it and never have it return! Feel free to add me. Would love to see how everyone is doing.
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have been doing this for a year in England and now 5 months in the US on a new account.. 40lbs lost! love motivational people, i try my best to motivate and i love active friends who talk!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. And anyone else.
  • diamondmp
    Options
    Hi - I am trying this site once again. I really need to track my food - it's the only way to really make it happen:happy: