I've lost more than the Ryanair baggage allowance!!

Options
Hi Everybody!

Today is the first day I've weighed in below my goal weight!! I'm loving it! I have a healthy BMI, a healthy waist to height ratio and I am fit, happy and healthy!!!! I have never actually been this thin before.

It occured to me that the weight I've lost is more than the carry on baggage allowance that I'm always hefting about on my way to airports and onto planes! Where was that hiding??! I have no idea! I set myself a goal three and a half years ago and if I count from way back then I've actually lost 18.5 kg which is nearly the checked luggage allowance on most airlines! (3.5 more than stingy Ryanair!)

Anyways enough self congratulating. I've found over the last 3 and a half years that I always lose weight in the summer and gain some if not all of it back over the winter. This year is very different and I plan on stopping the loss now and concentrating on the maintaining, that's going to be the real battle for me. Anyone have any tips for switching between losing and maintaining? I'm trying to make the changeover a gradual process. (Not too gradual though as if I lose too much more I'll have to buy another set of new clothes!)

Replies

• xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey!

CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss! It's awesome! Good luck with not putting any on during the Winter, now you know you look fab and feel even better I'm sure you won't put it back on!

HAPPY GOAL REACHING DAY TO YOU! zxxxxxx
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • yummymammy
    yummymammy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you are doing great. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!