Hip Hop Abs Dec 2

Options
Im starting Hip Hop Abs on Monday. Any up for some fun workouts with me?

Replies

• Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Jimisha16
    Jimisha16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today. So hopefully I will get mine next week. I will support you...return the favor, lol That's what MFP is for
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Did you recieve your dvds yet?
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I started about a little over a week ago.....I almost feel guilty having so much fun exercising!! I have never had any of Shaun T's workouts and he cuts up and just has a great time! I was joking with some of my other MFP friends that by the third day I felt like a back up dancer for Usher!! Friend me if you would like!
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request ;). I just started Monday also and loving it so far!!!
  • doublechin002
    doublechin002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Hip Hop Abs. I am on week 1 day 6. I like this workout because it is fun.:happy:
  • kleigh712
    Options
    I love HHA. I'm currently doing TurboFire, but I've been adding some HHA in as well. Shaun T workouts are awesome. He makes it so fun. His T25 is a great workout as well. Feel free to friend me. Always looking to compare notes and keep motivated with friends :-)
  • kleigh712
    Options
    I'd love to join your FB group. I'm doing TF right now. Always looking for fellow TBB friends :-)
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    Awesome!!! Just friend me on FB and I will add you to the group.
    www.facebook.com/meghan.washam