===HOWS YOUR DIET GOING===

Options
Hi guys how u guys doing hope ur diets going well

for the 1st time in my life ive been doing extremelly well inmy diet i havent had any junk food yet i tried dieting before but i couldnt stay on it

but sometimes its hard saying no to food my mums always getting pizza and stuff and always asking me if i want some you know how mothers are

Replies

• jessicalhall85
    Options
    going okay here...this week my weight loss has really slowed down but, just gotta keep going and im pretty sure it will start up again! :) great job for you sticking to it!!! :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great with exercise but the eating right is killing me. I have to get a handle on it. I'm on my last 7-8 lbs and it seems more daunting than the first 21 did.
  • msstonediva
    msstonediva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    my diet isnt going so well, i think i need to beef up my exercise and cut sugars and fat all together, i havent lost 1 lb in a week and it's kinda discouraging...:grumble:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    it has been going really well, though I must admit that the last few days have been harder with the kids bringing tons of candy into the house.But so far I have only had a couple of suckers. I have been on here 3 1/2 months and have lost 32 lbs. I still have a ways to go but it is going really well
  • sharonuk10
    Options
    I am not on a 'diet'... a lifestyle change is what I am doing and it is great. I can have anything I want as long as I have the calories. All things in moderation is the way I go.
  • 15electric
    Options
    WELL DONE EVERYONE YOU GUYS ARE DOING EXTREMELLY WELL I KNOW U CAN DO IT U JUST HAVE TO STICK TO IT

AND WHEN YOU GET TO UR GOAL ULL BE EXTREMELLY PROUD OF HOW DAMN GORGOUSE U LUK