365 days...what I've learned...

Options
What I've learned... One year on MFP 
1. The mind is a powerful thing to (my) waist. 
2. I keep my "before" photo on my fridge to remind myself how far I've come. 
3. Absolutely no AYCE "all you can eat" places unless I can order off a menu because of #4
4. I will probably always have food issues. 
5. No more than three days may pass without exercise. Daily is my goal. 
6. I can eat whatever I want, because life happens and I won't feel deprived. (MODERATION)
7. Eating out for ME is reserved for special occasions. I know what I will order and I take 1/2 home. 
7. Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance. 
8. When I cheat on myself my scale won't lie and I will have to pay the consequences. 
9. I read nutritional labels. 
10. Weighing in everyday keeps me in check. 
I1. I will forgive myself if I have eaten more than I need on the days like #4. 
12. I'd rather spend my money at the grocery store than at the Doctors office. 
13. I Try to step out of my comfort zone. I'm already planning on running 1/2 marathon in Chicago in July and in San Antonio in December. 
14. I dislike running. Its like going to a bad job but I still do it and my pay off is better health. 
15. Even if I come in last place (and I have) I'm still a winner because at least I crossed the finish line and I had the courage to try. 
16. When I'm upset...it's not what is eating me, it's the fact that I'm probably overeating. Focus on #1. 
17. Each new day is a chance for a new beginning no matter how bad my day ended the day before. #11 

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!