Replies

• JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • jensiegel39
    jensiegel39 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself and the role model you've become for your children and the people you inspire. I'm at the beginning of my journey, but seeing those like who who have accomplished what they set out to do makes me feel I could do it too. Way to go with everything, and I'm very happy you found such great success with your new way of life!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Make that 5 pants sizes!!!! SIze 10 baby!!!!! woohoo

That's so awesome!! I wear a size 10 now, too, starting from a 20!! Isn't it a nice feeling!!??

Add me if you'd like!! :)
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Make that 5 pants sizes!!!! SIze 10 baby!!!!! woohoo

That's so awesome!! I wear a size 10 now, too, starting from a 20!! Isn't it a nice feeling!!??

Add me if you'd like!! :)

me too!!
    Added!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    great job
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your wonderful lifestyle change, success and fire and determination to continue to set and reach new heights and goals for yourself. You look amazing! I read your story and it mimicked mine in numerous ways when seeing your pictures even including you mentioning shoes not fitting-lol. From over 235 lbs down to setting a goal for 165 then lowering it again & again not thinking I would continue to reach the next level I kept setting; it was invigorating. Now for the first time ever having lost 85 pounds & been maintaining for over 1 1/2 years I know how much healthier you must feel and am sure you are too an inspiration to your family and so many wonderful friends met along the way on MFP. Friend request sent!
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your wonderful lifestyle change, success and fire and determination to continue to set and reach new heights and goals for yourself. You look amazing! I read your story and it mimicked mine in numerous ways when seeing your pictures even including you mentioning shoes not fitting-lol. From over 235 lbs down to setting a goal for 165 then lowering it again & again not thinking I would continue to reach the next level I kept setting; it was invigorating. Now for the first time ever having lost 85 pounds & been maintaining for over 1 1/2 years I know how much healthier you must feel and am sure you are too an inspiration to your family and so many wonderful friends met along the way on MFP. Friend request sent!

I can't wait to say the same thing this time next year!! Congrats to you!!!
  • Jacson53
    Jacson53 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. It is a continuing journey.

Thank you for the holiday inspiration.:happy:
    Much appreciated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!