looking for support :)

Options
Exactly what the title says. Just starting out and I have fairly low will power.
Need help Lol. Add me and we can help each other. I'm determined to do it.

Replies

• kcb0308
    kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren! Welcome to MFP. Low will power will come and go, but you need to see this transformation as a life-changing deal. Start with the basics, ask questions. If you need help, shoot me a friend request or message. There forum is full of great folks with a lot of knowledge.
  • LaurenStockhall
    Options
    Thank you. I'll send you a request. Its good to know I'm in a place where people are doing the same lol
  • nklp
    nklp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! First things first - fill in your profile :) think about why you want to do this and what your goals are! How much do you have to lose? and do you have any idea about when you want to get there? (Of course - this would only be a rough idea, but it's nice to think about a particular time when your goals will be met to help motivate you to get there and not give up!)
  • gem_p
    gem_p Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

I'm in the same boat - I keep stopping and starting so need to get on track and didn't think to add people for motivation! Add me and hopefully we can help each other! x
  • LaurenStockhall
    Options
    Hi guys. Thank you for your replies. I filled it out in the app but maybe it doesn't carry over on to here.
    I'll send you a request
  • pahock
    pahock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am new as well. Just started working out with a personal trainer last week. Started my "diet" but got off track so I started up again on Monday. I am four pounds down. I absolutely hate working out but I know its a necessity. Almost passed out my first night. I'm frustrated with myself for getting to the weight I am. I know its going to be a rough road.
  • LaurenStockhall
    Options
    Maybe we can help each other through it :)
  • porter3652
    Options
    How is it going? I am new as well
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me, I've been on this weight loss ride for almost 4 years so I have a lot of experience and advice.
  • Minimaa
    Minimaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I joined MFP a while ago and lost the weight. I am back as the weight has found me again and brought extra friends. Would love the support to lose the weight and keep it off this time.
  • LaurenStockhall
    Options
    Hi :) sent friends requests out :) let's help each other out, I know I could use it lol
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I'm also new. I'm looking forward getting back on track and staying there this time. It always seems like it will be easier that it is. I must exercise!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Whoop for those that enjoy a natter :)
  • mimisfat
    mimisfat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been at this for a while now and would be happy to provide support, just send a friend request and we can help each other.

Good luck!