Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for some new friends who are losing weight too

Hi, my name is Clara, and I just joined MFP. I have been lurking for quite some time, but now I feel I am ready to start this journey in losing weight and getting healthy.
I actually started walking as of Saturday, truly counting my calories, and just need some friends. I really have not shared this journey with people in my real life, since I would like to steer clear from the negativity, and talk to people who understand what I am going through.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Clara in Seattle :)

Replies

• You can do it Clara!! We can ALL do it, together. I'm here for you, if ever you need a friend. Christine:smile::smile:
  • sdhunter8
    sdhunter8 Posts: 15 Member
    We are all in this together and I know you can do it Clara. You can me as a friend if you want to. Stay positive
  • It is an uphill battle, but one we can win! Friend me! We will be successful together!
  • Goofy_gurl
    Goofy_gurl Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Clara and welcome. Feel free to add me if you'd like...we're all in this together!
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Hey Clara! I'm also new to MFP and I live in Washington too! I'd love a friend on here who knows what's it like to live in this lovely state! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Request sent! I am pretty new here too. Anyone can add me as I am active here and would love to give my support.
  • Dreebb91
    Dreebb91 Posts: 10 Member
    Please add me as well :)
  • Hello Clara!!! I actually just joined the site today and I need all the help I and motivation I can get. I will keep you motivated if you do the same for me. WE GOT THIS!!!!:
  • Pinklacroix
    Pinklacroix Posts: 27 Member
    I'm not new to myfitnesspal but I am just finding out you can add people lol. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for motivation and to motivate others.