Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting over

Two years ago, I lost 30 pounds and only wanted to lose 30 more. Fast forward, and I gained the 30 pounds back, plus 10 more. I've been discouraged, but decided that if I did it once, I could do it again. I've had a good five days now (except for the 1/4 cup cake batter).

Replies

• sdhunter8
    sdhunter8 Posts: 15 Member
    You can do it. Last year I had lost 50 lbs and then things went South. I gained 35 lbs back. I decided I needed to try something different ans started here. It has really worked great. I've lost the 35 plus 6 more, so I know it works with support and you have support here. I'm here everyday, you can add me.
  • ShedinIt
    ShedinIt Posts: 4 Member
    Keep up the hard work! I am in the same boat as you. However, I am unable to workout right now due to an injury. Just remember that it is an every day battle. We need to stand strong and put on our boxing gloves and fight.