NSV

Options
* Three weeks ago I drilled two holes in my belt to make it smaller, today I realized i need to make another hole.:happy:

*Today I also got a friendly suggestion from a work supervisor that my pants are getting too loose to be professional..

*I have had a hard time doing cardio at the gym when certain shorts keep falling down. :tongue:

*Lastly some good underwear I bought last summer no longer fit. :blushing: They are still in good shape. :tongue:

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are really doing it!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    These are excellent problems to have... Good for you:flowerforyou:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I can't wait for that stuff to happen to me haha. No turning back now, huh? :wink:
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and I say: stop making holes in the belt and go buy yourself a new one....and get a pair of pants while you are at it. (or take them to a tailor). :smile:

Thanks for posting...those are awesome!
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I just need to loose one more pants size, and I can get a few out of storage. Soon :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!