Looking for some new friends who are losing weight too

Options
Hi, my name is Clara, and I just joined MFP. I have been lurking for quite some time, but now I feel I am ready to start this journey in losing weight and getting healthy.
I actually started walking as of Saturday, truly counting my calories, and just need some friends. I really have not shared this journey with people in my real life, since I would like to steer clear from the negativity, and talk to people who understand what I am going through.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Clara in Seattle :)

Replies

• GoGoPortobello
    Options
    You can do it Clara!! We can ALL do it, together. I'm here for you, if ever you need a friend. Christine:smile::smile:
  • sdhunter8
    sdhunter8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together and I know you can do it Clara. You can me as a friend if you want to. Stay positive
  • madaboutmitch
    Options
    It is an uphill battle, but one we can win! Friend me! We will be successful together!
  • Goofy_gurl
    Goofy_gurl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Clara and welcome. Feel free to add me if you'd like...we're all in this together!
  • grneyedgoddess77
    grneyedgoddess77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey Clara! I'm also new to MFP and I live in Washington too! I'd love a friend on here who knows what's it like to live in this lovely state! Add me if you'd like. :)
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I am pretty new here too. Anyone can add me as I am active here and would love to give my support.
  • Dreebb91
    Dreebb91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well :)
  • tarascombs
    Options
    Hello Clara!!! I actually just joined the site today and I need all the help I and motivation I can get. I will keep you motivated if you do the same for me. WE GOT THIS!!!!:
  • Pinklacroix
    Pinklacroix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to myfitnesspal but I am just finding out you can add people lol. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for motivation and to motivate others.