Hi! I'm A Gamer Girl who Need Friends

Options
My Name is Crystal but My Friends call me Skie(Sky) . I love playing video games. Xbox360 and PC like WoW. Im super friendly and i have a huge heart. My friend Brian and I are here to achieve our Goals and I also want to make new friends who want the same. Im 25yo and have a 3yo Daughter. I'm a Film Major Student and I like to make youtube videos. Just add me if you want to be friends XD.

Replies

• squirtgunsablzn
    Options
    added. :)
  • msbroin
    msbroin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    XD
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Any other PC games? Because WoW doesn't count. So far you're a console peasant.

I+am+a+dirty+console+peasant+planing+to+get+a+_a0792ac5fef4e4eefc684483fb81b9c3.jpg
  • msbroin
    Options
    Hey dont hate on WoW. I have converted too many WoW haters. I play Hearthstone (close beta) and LoL. I don't have time for anything else.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    WoW left me pretty disappointed, it was just missing that wow factor (haha I made a pun). Add me of you would like, I can stand to have a few console folks on my friends list.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Hello! You need this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19-mfp-gamers

Games of choice:
    - Diablo 3
    - Starcraft 1 <--- classic
    - BioShock
    - God of War (any of them)
    - Fat Princess
    - Puzzle Fighter
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Would you accept people, who find most video games boring?
  • MissLovelyBlue
    MissLovelyBlue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added you!! I love video games! ^_^
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    FR sent. Gamer here too.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey! Adding right now! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on here and Xbox live- BoundlessBow88 :)
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

I+am+a+dirty+console+peasant+planing+to+get+a+_a0792ac5fef4e4eefc684483fb81b9c3.jpg

:angry:
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    bump
  • msbroin
    Options
    ^
  • datleprechaun
    Options

qft
  • littlelexical
    littlelexical Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lol - How i wish I would have 'met' you just half an hour ago! I decorate biscuits (hobby not business) and needed to do a gamer one for my cousin - but no idea what games he is into... So went with this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=631901470184715&set=a.423922604315937.90041.348751021833096&type=1&theater
    (sorry i dont know how to add a picture on here :) - im a newbie)

:/ Im sure you would have had brilliant Ideas! I play wiifit - Old age of empires (occassionally) and sim city 4(even more rarely....) So i dont think i fit your criteria sorry :) - Best of luck, i see calls for gamers every now and then - but have never ventured to opening one :)
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ha, I heart WoW and Console games. Welcome! <3
  • NovaStar82
    Options

qft

Haha - also QFT!

I'm an EVE Online snob ;-) - spaceships and laser beams > magic and questing!
    Happy to add tho!
  • RealRandomSam
    Options
    Hello there, fellow gamer! I used to be a Film major at one point as well. :) Adding!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    FR Sent, I'm up for adding to my collection of gamer friends.
    Although, I am not a Wow convert (My wife has tried). I've played Guild Wars and Star Craft.

But, I have a 13 yr old son and a 10 yr old daughter... I tend to help them along with their gaming quests so I spend more time playing:
    Wizards101/Pirates101
    Star Wars The Old Republic
    DC Universe

My son only plays the XBox for sports and it never fails when I am getting ready to play it he hovers and wants to take over to play a sports game.