Chocoholic!!

Options
charliex2202
charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
I have decided to allow myself a small treat size bar of chocolate everyday... or every other day lol,

People say that you should just have 1 or 2 squares and then put it down...well i have no willpower and find it physically impossible to just have 1 square and then put it back so treat size bars will work better for me..

Who here allows themselves chocolate every day are you finding its better to allow yourself to have it rather then abstain completely or is it better to avoid it completely??

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a HUGE chocolate fan, but when I'm in the mood for it, I just have it :wink:
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I do. My favorite is Dove Dark Chocolate Caramel with sea salt. I have one every day (38 calories each) as my treat at the end of the day for staying within my calories for the day. I am working my way through a package of Lindt dark chocolate squares with sea salt right now.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If I don't buy it or make it, I'm good. Refraining is best for me!!
  • aj7x
    aj7x Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I literally cannot have chocolate bars in my house ever. I am living abroad and the chocolate bars here are double (or triple) the size they are in the US so it is really bad news that I can eat the whole thing in one or two days. I do occasionally buy some chocolate and I will eat what I want and give the rest of a friend to keep at their house.

However, like a true chocoholic, I do need my chocolate fix everyday. I have turned to plain low fat greek yogurt drizzled with chocolate syrup. It's not the same but it does the trick ;)
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    At the moment im trying the "Green and Blacks organic treat collection" each mini bar is only 85 calories and its quite a nice size miniature so you feel like you have had more than just a square of choccy lol... The worst part is choosing which one to eat lol

good luck with the heroes chocolates they seem to be everywhere at christmas ...those things are evil as they are always yummy and 1 is never enough!