What has surprised you lately??

Options
charliex2202
charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
Today out a the blue someone made a comment that made me smile, they said that now i am losing some weight me and my 13 yr old daughter look almost identical,.... I know with been mother and daughter that is a natural thing but people used to say oh but you look nothing alike when my face was twice the size it is now... what do you think? do you see it?

~Charlie

b4820bcb-dec9-4a2f-9db1-e57e7fa6e42a_zpsfde8dbae.jpg

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    um yeah.

I think it's even more noticeable as they're both selfie style photos with similar angles & lighting but yes, you definitely look drastically similar!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Ummm I see eyes bearing into my soul 0.0

Other than that she is your spitting image lol
  • kcb0308
    kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah.. I see resemblance in the eyes, cheek bones, and nose. Both of you are beautiful ladies.
  • charliex2202
    Options
    Oh yeah.. I see resemblance in the eyes, cheek bones, and nose. Both of you are beautiful ladies.

aww thank you :smile:
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Not only identical smile, you could be twins!

And your eyes are so striking! Beautiful lady:)
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! : )
  • charliex2202
    Options
    Thanks for your comments everyone...I appreciate each and every one of you for takin the time to answer x
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    You are both stunning! You have every reason to be proud, for yourself and becuase you have a beautiful daughter who will hopefully appreciate the hard work you've put into improving yourself :flowerforyou:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Wow!!! She gets her beauty from her mama!!!

I went to a meeting at my daughter's high school earlier this week. As we were waiting for other people to join the meeting a lady I had never met asked me if I was a new teacher at the school this year!! I was like "no, I'm the mom" Her jaw dropped!! She said there's no way I am old enough to have a child in high school. Made me feel like a million bucks!!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That apparently Santa isnt real.........I am shattered boo hoo :sad:
  • charliex2202
    Options
    Wow!!! She gets her beauty from her mama!!!

I went to a meeting at my daughter's high school earlier this week. As we were waiting for other people to join the meeting a lady I had never met asked me if I was a new teacher at the school this year!! I was like "no, I'm the mom" Her jaw dropped!! She said there's no way I am old enough to have a child in high school. Made me feel like a million bucks!!

Its moments like that that make you feel like all the hard work, blood sweat and tears that you are putting in is all worth it... you look incredible and thanks you so much for your sweet comments... :flowerforyou: