Xbox One Fitness Workouts

Options
Anyone else using Xbox One Fitness for workouts? I love it. Just curious if anyone else is enjoying it? I've only done the
various Jillian Michaels workouts. We've had the Xbox One for a bit longer than the masses so I've had a little time to
try it out.

Replies

• trizzoy0069
    trizzoy0069 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've looked at it. I do p90x, and was wondering if they have all the workouts or plan to? I thought I only saw a couple of the sessions. Just curious. But yeah, it looks cool. Does it seem to monitor pretty well? Heart rate, etc.?
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    been meaning to try out the turbo fire workout on there, tv kept messing up so im gonna try again this afternoon!

@trizzoy0069 - No they dont have all the workouts for the programs, its mostly just 1 or 2 out of the series, they wanna give you a taste... hopefully you'll purchase the set I guess.... but there is a variety from other workouts.
  • moonturk
    moonturk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    We love it too in our house. My favourites so far are the Mossa workouts, especially the fight one. I've also done a bunch of the 10 minutes workout and a few Jilian. Highly recommend it!

For P90x and Insanity, you only get a few of the workout (plyo and arms/back I believe). Hopefully they will release all of them later on.
  • TinyTeTe
    TinyTeTe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was sad my other 360 fitness games wouldn't work on the One until I heard about Fitness. My One get's here on Monday, and this will be the first thing I do. COD and Ryse can wait! I'm so excited.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    We just got our xbox today, I did a little brazillian butt lift, I wanna do them all lol. I now need to get zumba and some of my other favorites am looking forward to the jillian michaels kick boxing.