Half Way To Goal - NSV

Options
I still have a bit to go, and toning to do, but here's my hard work paying off so far :)

Left- 188 lbs, Right- 160 lbs
j9c6wy.jpg

Replies

• TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Great job!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You can see a huge difference! You're looking great :)
  • WEBAyahoo
    Options
    Congrats.... I have the same SW and GW.... Its a struggle but I am working daily towards it.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Congrats.... I have the same SW and GW.... Its a struggle but I am working daily towards it.

I struggled a bit in the beginning too, but once you start to see progress and feel like your work is paying off, it really seems to get easier and easier :)
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are doing awesome! Great work, keep it up for the 2nd half, you can totally do this!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • jmleffler
    jmleffler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We are total twins. My SW is the same as yours, although I am at 169.2 right now. Your stomach, my stomach = exactly the same. I have such an underbelly from my kids. Our belly starting pictures are seriously the same. For a second, I thought someone stole my pictures and I had to do a double take.

My name is Jill, too. Freaky!
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    We are total twins. My SW is the same as yours, although I am at 169.2 right now. Your stomach, my stomach = exactly the same. I have such an underbelly from my kids. Our belly starting pictures are seriously the same. For a second, I thought someone stole my pictures and I had to do a double take.

My name is Jill, too. Freaky!

LOL that's so crazy! But hey, they say everyone has a twin out there! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!