What's your goals ?

Options
Small or big, any & every goal :)

My goals are to get my eating under control and start working out. Lose 30-40 pounds. Build me a nice, round, big booty;) Get some muscle in my arms and just be healthy 100% mentally and physically :)

You?

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Overhaul my wardrobe so I'm not stuck with shabby worn out clothing to wear. It's bad enough that I'm quite overweight at the moment, doesn't mean I have to dress like a tramp.
  • yanglovesmj
    yanglovesmj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i wanna get to 99 pounds and be healthy and fit. and biggest goal is to fit into whatever clothes that i desire! looking good and feeling confident since ive never felt that way for my entire life and it sucks cuz i avoid all social gatherings and my social life is so screwed all along since i've never ever felt that i was ever good enough or being able to look like my friends to fit into the group. i just wanna feel happy
  • little_schmidt
    little_schmidt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im ready to re-sculpt my body to make a more beautiful canvas for new tattoos! Working out every day and staying on the "healthy wagon" and by the end of this winter i'll wear a two piece for the first time in 6 years and show off some new ink!
  • LENNDJAM
    Options
    I want to lose 40 pounds and get back to a size 8. I am working really hard but it seems like the weight is coming off slow. I am getting married next July so I would like to lose it all by May.:smile:
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    cutting! getting back to 185 by end of feb to see that six pack again
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Look good in nice clothes

Look good naked
  • zacharyrice315
    zacharyrice315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really want to get my active life back. I want to lose 40 lbs eventually, and have a better fitness. I want to cut out the sugary drinks and fried foods as much as possible.