New to site Hi all.

crazyantdee
crazyantdee Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I found this through my search engine and I think It is just great. I have been doing this almost 2 weeks now I lost 2lb so far my daughter who is doing this with me lost 13 lbs. counting calories is so much easier then I thought and I have trouble getting my daily intake and to read labels it tells you alot about the food. and the food I can have is very filling. I have my inlaws doing this this is how I got started. I do not want to be stick thin but feel good about me and feel healthy. Does any one have advise on any exercise For the lower abs and I do have a bad back.

77202.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter:flowerforyou:

Replies

• I found this through my search engine and I think It is just great. I have been doing this almost 2 weeks now I lost 2lb so far my daughter who is doing this with me lost 13 lbs. counting calories is so much easier then I thought and I have trouble getting my daily intake and to read labels it tells you alot about the food. and the food I can have is very filling. I have my inlaws doing this this is how I got started. I do not want to be stick thin but feel good about me and feel healthy. Does any one have advise on any exercise For the lower abs and I do have a bad back.

77202.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter:flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Welcome aboard.

I would recommend an exercise ball because it's cheap to purchase, easy to store away and is designed to help you with all your core muscles without many negative affects.

Without knowing what you mean by "bad back" I will only assume that your back issues might be a direct result of the weight gain like I went through. Once you start losing weight and strengthening your core muscle group you should also notice less stress on your back.

Good Luck
  • cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    I agree with the above comment...it depends on what you mean by back problems. Without knowing what your specific problem is..it's hard to say what exercize would be good for you. You can probably search for exercizes that are safe for you...and if it's more of a serious problem than weight issues you could talk to your doctor about what is safe for you back. :flowerforyou: Let us know if you find something!
This discussion has been closed.