I need friends!!

Options

Replies

• fattyemz
    Options
    Hey add me I'll be your friend, currently doing Atkins, so no carbs but I'm eating loads which suits me fine coz I'm a huge snacker. X
  • glamskater8292
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm currently injured, but it's just a minor setback. Here to give and receive support and encouragement!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a 32 years old mum of four from the UK and I'm in it for the long-haul since I want to stay fit and healthy for life. Everyone feel free to add me. :happy:
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I feel the more support the better off we all are! I am almost 50 and have another 45-50 lbs to lose!
    Trying to stay very motivated and do it this time!
    Would love more friends to support and give me support!
    Angie
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    Hi there!

I also have 2 kids... busy, busy, busy! :smile:
  • LeonardoLJR
    LeonardoLJR Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im new to the app. Im using it because i like knowing about my deficiencies in nutrition details. Dont have any friends here yet, but i will genuinly try to help anyone that asks for help or advice. Im 35yrs old., Chemical engineer and always traveling so time is critical. Im preparing to run the ultra beast spartan race in vermont right now. All friend requests are welcomed at all levels of training and dieting..id love to be able to help anyone serious about losing weight.
  • djpro1337
    djpro1337 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! :). I've noticed not too many guys are hear. That's ok though. I love myfitnesspal and the community! Feel free to add me. We're all on that fitness and healthy journey. We might be in different places, but our goals are mostly alike. Let's not go at it alone!
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! Many of the above posts I have went through and clicked to send a request...Please feel free to add me!
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Working moms unite- sending you a request now
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with a two year old little boy. I run a home based business and am trying to get healthy! It always helps to have friends to do it with ;). Just getting back on track and we all will need support to reach our goals (especially through the holidays).
  • mikayla169
    mikayla169 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to go and am starting again after a year of very bad habits developing and alot of weight gain after such a good loss! I'll add you and support as much as needed!
  • akitchen1988
    akitchen1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love some new friends as well! Fell free to add me! :)
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Anyone who supports their friends can add me, I'm on dai8ly and do interact. good luck to all!!!
  • lpinsent90123
    Options
    Hey,

Anyone can add me, the more the merrier.
    Need to loose 62-82lb so quite a way to go :)
    All fun and games and hopefully speak to you all soon
    Xxx
  • Annice22
    Annice22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have an open food diary to my friends (SCARY). Hoping it will keep me accountable.

Also, will be around to encourage and motivate others!
  • greenbeautylife
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I would love to have some friends on here as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and if anyone else wants to too. I am 30 and mother to an awesome 21 month old girl. I finally got myself a scale last week and just ordered myself a food scale after a while of thinking things were going well but not really (in denial I suppose). I am still holding onto about 15lbs of my baby weight but I was a little over where I was comfortable when I got pregnant so my goal is 25lbs. I am a stay at home mom but refuse to do more than a half hour workout while my little one is awake throughout the day, but I usually add more at night.

Just started Focus: T25 last week and it's awesome. I am trying to workout daily and I have lots of videos and stuff to keep me busy. Would love to have the support and help give support to anyone else on this journey too.
  • sameena2013
    Options
    Hi how much time it took u to loose 20 pounds on ASAP im taking Garcinia Cambogia since a week did not see much difference as advertised
  • djglennen
    djglennen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi 48 and living in Rockhampton Australia looking for encouragement and support sitting on about 105 kg started at 120 kg
    Would love to go down to the low 90 kg mark , seems to be a lot of women on here not many blokes bit strange been married for. 20 years two teenage sons live is good but would be better 10 or so kg lighter cheers
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    I am looking for friends and motivation too!! Anyone feel free to add me.