90 days into it

Options
NzBuilt
NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
mtzn8nboi "Ok today marks the day,90 days ago i took a look in the mirror and self what the hell are you doing your body is your temple stop treating it like a waste disposil,get off your *kitten* its time for a change,so i got off the couch put the xbox control down and threw out all junk food in my house,next step signed back up to the gym and MFP,i signed up earlyier in the year and had so much good friends which i lost,but niw im back and one of my old friends still here SUZ who is doing so good and looking good,and made more new great friends who give good advice support,im back now better,stronger and more motivated...My start weight was 121.6kg current now 102kg and decreasing by the day,and another thing that got me on the go is im getting married in 16days to my gorgeous girl indian princess of 5years we are having a traditional indian wedding fun fun nerves probably kick in on the day haha.. So thank everyone for all your support motivational talks...much love from new zealand too all..

Will throw up some pics soon...

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and congrats on your upcoming nuptials!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. 121 - 102 is amazing. Keep up the good work and have a fabulous wedding ceremony!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Tasneem65
    Options
    Fabulous, don't let it come back :)
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    This is a pic of when i was 121.6kg will put recent pic up soon than everyone….

i do i add a picture
  • leslisa
    Options
    adding a picture is done by putting the photo on a photo sharing site and then adding *[img*] http://location_of_photo *[/img*] without the * I had to add the asterisk to get the form to show. It's basically XML ;)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Congratulations upon changing your lifestyle and losing 18 kg in 90 days!
    Weddings are wonderful motivators, hmmmm?
    Best wishes for you and your bride's traditional Indian wedding.
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    Ok thank you will try again,i did that but just keep putting the link
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    3 1/2 months ago 121.6kgs….
    s4waht.jpg
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    mtzn8nboi Good morning/afternoon everyone,well today is the day i weigh in i wanted to hit under 100kg before big day which is tomorrow"Exciting" i just wana thank everyone thats been so supportive,and motivating me in every possible way,how inspiring yous have all been so lets go........standing on scales.....waiting......waiting.....boom yeah buddy i did it wow 10years since been under 100kg wow wow i cant belieave it....99.2kgs...just wana thank dee think stopping my creatine so far has helped a bit ill keep goin with that game plan,and jyo for been so helpful with your advice to suz whos offered us a bed haha,pretty for giving me coffee when need it,to all my mfp Buddies yous are all the best....im gona be MIA for the next few days ill try log when i can. Have a Safe and Merry Xmas everyone be safe take and Stay Blessed and a Happy New year to you all this is Ayaan signing im off to gym....
  • leslisa
    Options
    I took a look at the "before" photo. Such a fantastic change. Good onya!!
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    I havnt put a recent pic up it haha the 1 up now is before will upload soon
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    recent pics coming soon guys....,stayed tuned...
  • RoxyleanJeanz
    RoxyleanJeanz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Boo... sorry I have been such a slacker! .... but I must acknowledge how you have really turned things around and become sooo active... look now im following your lead! .... your drive and motivation is amazing .... you just don't give up and you don't take any *kitten*... you just " wanna get it done!" which is a fantastic attitude to have! .... you really haven't given up and you really watch what you eat and portion control you really are amazing and I am soooo proud of you and the changes you have made .......

and I just want to add a big huge ThANK You to you gorgeous for being sooo organised and planning our meals to make these positive changes in our lives to not only make yourself healthy but me tooooo !

You are really an inspiration and I really look up to you ... keep it up ...

MUCH LOVE!
    xo
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    2iut8iq.jpg
    o6whoi.jpg
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    Thats better now you can see pics these were taking 4months ago....and a recent pic of progress going up soon people still working on pics editing sizes etc.....

aww your too sweet boo,i no its not easy this whole life style change but it for the better in the long run you doing good just keep it up once you get in the momentum you be away and fully addicted like me haha....

so lets go baby we ride together we die together 4me 4u 4eva thats our moto #Letz go...

Luv you boo mwahzz xoxoxo
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    Recent pics..
    2vni4d5.jpg
    11t1ut1.jpg
    2vv72tl.jpg
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    2075end.jpg
  • jyotidhawan
    Options
    very very very proud of u friend.... u r doing really good....bear hugs
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Just got on the computer!! You look fab and have done an awesome job in such a short time !! ( um whats with all the shoes????? your fetish or the lovely brides ? haha) Im really proud to be your pal xox
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!