Looking for some MFP friends

Options
Hi. My name is Jackie. I'm 28 and just had my 1st baby in August. I'm striving to get back in shape and just make an over all lifestyle change. I would love to have some MFP buddies for support and just to read my posts so I don't feel like I'm writing them for no reason. ???? I'm also trying to eat "clean". I just recently started slowly eliminating gluten from my diet. It's a challenge but I feel so much healthier. I'm pretty laid back and have a live and let live type of attitude.

Replies

• Maewhet0126
    Maewhet0126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My name is maegan. I had my first child last August. I have always struggled with weight. Losing. Gaining. Losing. Gaining. My daughter turned a year this august and I have decided to take control of my weight and put an end to this yo-yo dieting. With child obesity and society being harsh on over weight and obese women I want my daughter to grow up confident and most importantly healthy. I want to be a positive role model for health. am sure this will be a long, hard, and rewarding process. But with having friends on my fitness pal to help reassure you along the way will help with motivation and will power. Feel free to add me.!
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) I'll motivate if I get it in return :)
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi Jackie I am starting a MFP group. It's a get fit by February group I think it's be great for some one starting fresh.

Here is the link if interest,

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17897-fit-by-february-14-2014-15-pounds

Everyone is welcome to join :drinker:

And you can also add me if you'd like :smile:
  • akitchen1988
    akitchen1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Amber. I have been on my weight loss journey since April of this year. I could really use some more MFP buddies to help motivate me along the way, and I will definitely return the favor! :)