you got it girl. great job.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Nice job! what's the secret to removing that pooch I can't get rid of lol I am down to 102 from 120 but still have that little bugger in front of me, you don't and look very fit! Congrats!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    you rock nessa!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have lost 30 lbs too, but look nowhere like you!!
  • kcb0308
    kcb0308 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Smashing results. Rockin' body.
  • morange66
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • vanessabufkin
    vanessabufkin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful compliments!! I love seeing others success pictures and stories they always keep me motivated... and for all the mommas out there trying to get rid of that baby pooch what worked for me is PLANKS and a really good moisturizer :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work.
  • BecciJoWilding
    BecciJoWilding Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job! How long did it take you?
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    you loo great girl!!! kudos to you!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look wonderful! :)
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look amazing! I lost over 30lbs but still have this jiggly belly and its frustrating. Please share your workout routine! :)
  • hayleyrue
    hayleyrue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the wonderful compliments!! I love seeing others success pictures and stories they always keep me motivated... and for all the mommas out there trying to get rid of that baby pooch what worked for me is PLANKS and a really good moisturizer :)

How long do you plank for;)?
  • vanessabufkin
    Options
    I started July 5th ....so 5 months now.....slow and steady wins the race! :tongue:
  • Pumpkin1513
    Options
    Amazing job!

I would like to loose around 25--30 lbs too. Did it take you a long time? Did you count calories?
  • vanessabufkin
    Options
    How long do I plank for? Well I started off trying to make it through 1 TV commercial, LOL maybe about 15 seconds...Now I plank through all the commercials..I have to get creative! I have 2 toddlers under the age of 2 so going to a gym is not a option ... I usually throw my kids into the jogging stroller and go for a run ((( 5 months ago I couldnt walk a mile now I run 10 miles every Saturday))), I keep my calories low and my cardio high ....What really motivates me is MFP ....Looking at other peoples before and after pictures keeps me believing that this CAN happen!!
  • focknfree
    focknfree Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!