Not successful yet... but closer!

Options
anro86
anro86 Posts: 790 Member
First off, if bra and panty pics are taboo and going to get me in trouble with the mods someone tell me! I don't want to get kicked out.. but since this is purely for comparison/weight loss and nothing naughty is showing, I think it is okay. :smile:

I have lost about 25 pounds... and I haven't been able to see the difference. So I decided to do these side by sides to see if I could tell...and I think I can!! Still have (20ish) pounds to go... cant wait to see what that comparison will look like!

So... whaddya think? Can you tell?

c0d6c93c-dcce-496b-ba61-4408b6f6c76a_zps6d75d152.jpg

Replies

• melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Of course we can see it!! You are rocking it for sure.....keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time.

:flowerforyou:
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    Your face is a lot slimmer! wow, congrats girl!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Wow! Of course its very visible! :) WTG!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    great job! Regarding the underwear/bra shots... yea, they won't stay up long, they'll likely be pulled by a mod. Perhaps you have another comparison one to share in case they get removed?:flowerforyou:
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    This one kind of hurts because I remember thinking that I looked really cute that night in my before picture.

95b01c5a-e479-4af5-895d-3c5e34ab79ea_zpsc5f5015a.jpg
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    Great job , and you did look cute in your before picture too. Chunky ppl can be cute too right ? Lol .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!