25, bride to be with 50+ to lose!

Options
Any other mid 20s females with over 50 pounds to lose? add me! I need more support

Replies

• LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, a bride to be, and almost 100 to lose!
  • rmleslie
    rmleslie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I am 23 with about 40 pounds to lose. Would you all want to start a group? Each week we could weigh in, have others to encourage us but to also hold us accountable? Let me know!!

Rose
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am! 23 here, 5'2" with a little less than 50 to lose, and I'm also getting married soon! Feel free to add! :heart:
  • karrindrwd
    karrindrwd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I recently got engaged as well and have about 40-50 lbs to lose as well :) I'm 23 and putting my butt through school, which has made it hard to find time to exercise. I just started Jillian Michaels Body Rev program. You should add me, I would love to have someone to keep me accountable :)
  • karrindrwd
    karrindrwd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think a bride-to-be group sounds awesome! I'm sure there are a lot more women who would be interested in joining. I'm not sure how to create groups but if you are I say we go for it. Would we just do weekly weigh ins, or weekly weigh ins and maybe bi-weekly measurements?
  • AMHA32
    AMHA32 Posts: 23
    Options
    Me too! I have been seriously slacking on getting my butt in gear. I've just started it back up and hope to lose about 50lbs for my wedding next year.
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    BTB in 5 months!! Ekk! Excited but only have 30 to lose but 50 to major goal weight. I would love to join and support you guys!
  • vitahill
    vitahill Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am back on here after gaining some of the weight I had lost back. But now I'm going to be a bridesmaid (not a bride) in 9 months and I want to look my best for all the photos!
  • Belleartist
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and a fiancee to be....lol
    I have 55lbs to lose so maybe we can encourage each other
  • starkiller8885
    starkiller8885 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I am soon to be married as well! I'm 25 and have 35-40 lbs to drop! I would love to check with you all once a week! How is the journey going for everyone so far? For those who are getting married, are you trying on dresses before or after you lose the weight?
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    18, 5'1''
    SW 140 lbs
    CW 129
    GW <115

Any female can add me:) I'm on pretty much every day and am always looking for *committed* female friends! :) I'm gonna hold you accountable ;)