You *Might* be obsessed when....

Options
You call and email Black Angus at 12:30 am to sort out a couple of unclear menu items that you were interested in eating at a work Christmas dinner the next night....a girl's gotta plan for those kinda calories!

Replies

• pinktac0
    Options
    obsessed or smart?
  • rllewell
    rllewell Posts: 234
    Options
    I'd say smart in planning your meal ahead of time. There will be times like these where you have to eat at a restaurant. The meal might have a few extra calories but you have done your homework and are doing a great job at minimizing the temptation of ordering the wrong item in order to keep yourself on track.
  • ChrisS30V
    ChrisS30V Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't think that's obsessive at all. Part of a successful weight loss plan and also maintaining weight loss is about learning to understand what and how much of something you're going to eat before you eat it. That is a valuable skill to learn.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's not obsessed at all. Obsessed is when you get a box of chocolates and can't stop thinking about them until you open the box and eat so many that you make yourself sick.
  • SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lol I practically study menus and nutrition facts. Not just for low calorie but to make sure I'm getting nutrition if I'm going to have a high calorie dinner. I agree. It is smart.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    That's not obsessed at all. Obsessed is when you get a box of chocolates and can't stop thinking about them until you open the box and eat so many that you make yourself sick.

Yea, that'd be me.. >.< lol
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Probably better off getting more sleep than calling and emailing a restaurant chain after midnight.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    haha, thanks guys! FYI-they emailed me back already and now I know that 1 thing I wanted is no longer on the menu and 1 I wanted has less calories than I thought so it might be my choice now ;)
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Daytime, and maybe up to about 11pm is just being smart. 12:30 AM? hmmmm.... you're walking a fine edge! LOL