JAN 2014 - SPANK THE YANK CHALLENGE

Options
Hey folks :drinker: :drinker:

We've recently had 2 x UK v USA team challenges and we are currently sitting at 1 win a piece so In the spirit of good exercise and friendly competition I am looking for members to join both Team UK & Team USA for a third time round.

The challenge involves us collectively exercising over a period of a week - I'm thinking of starting it on the 6th Jan 2014 and to see who logs the biggest burns over the week. It will tie in with peoples " new year new me" ethos and lets be honest we are all miserable as *kitten* in Jan so why not have a friendly challenge where we spank the yanks for a SECOND time......

Last time as a team of 15 Team UK burned a total of 158,467 calories over a week and TEAM USA burned 129,074 so its pretty impressive numbers. I am the TEAM UK Captain and I'm looking for a TEAM USA Captain, but you can PM me about that and i'll explain what's required.

Before we have the eager volunteers be warned you'll be expected to exercise daily and most of my team burned over 1000K a day to achieve this amazing number so if your usual exercise is around the 300 a day mark I'd honestly say don't bother because the best intentions in the world will make that difficult to achieve and I dont want people to injury themselves as it is supposed to be fun! :bigsmile: BUT by no means does that exclude you, I just give you warning as to what level of fitness and exercise will be required. :bigsmile: We are a fantastic supportive bunch and had great fun the last time!

From a personal perspective I gained amazingly supportive friends and burned 19,000 myself that week and lost 6llbs so it worked wonders for my enthusiasm and motivation and I made some excellent friends to boot! :bigsmile:

Please get in touch if its something you'd like to be involved in.

And also please note, we had lovely Canadians in team UK last time so by all means we don't exclude geographical locations, you are free to pick a team of your choice ( but ps....TEAM UK has all the hot chicks in it lol :heart: )

Let me know what you think!! Could be fun!!

Thanks

Charlene xx

Replies

• Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am so in and the Britts are going down. Team US didn't have big chocolate during the loss but now they do. lol
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in for team UK :)
  • lbryant79
    Options
    I am so in this time, got some major burns planned that will rock you Charlene....
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I am so in and the Britts are going down. Team US didn't have big chocolate during the loss but now they do. lol

you crack me up lol Big Chocolate!! that's what I'm calling you from now on!!
  • faithfirst
    faithfirst Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you will have me:-) My average burn is 600 a day but would love the challenge of doing doubles for a week. Sounds motivating!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Anybody that wants to join just let me know and please post a link on your own page as this will let people see it.

Thanks
  • Chrisdoc1984
    Options
    I have joined ibyant79's Insanity Challenge for the New Year

Link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17906-insanity-challenge-january-2014

I'm in for the UK! :glasses:
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

you crack me up lol Big Chocolate!! that's what I'm calling you from now on!!

It's what I do lol.
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Come on folks, get it posted on your page so we have a good collection of people! its fun remember !!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    i'm here for this to be on my newsfeed...

...and for the spankings. :tongue:

i can also maybe contribute 28,000 calories to Team USA if i meet my goals this month. :smile:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Ill join team UK :-)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I wanted this on my newsfeed too. The title is a hoot.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    i'm here for this to be on my newsfeed...

Same
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    lol thanks guys not interested in joining then lol
  • TheBoldCat
    TheBoldCat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    am in, UK here, but is it possible to join 7th January? Coming back from Dubai the 6th...
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I'm in Team USA is going to spank some UK butt :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    I love this, see the spirit of competition is already in the air! and the Brits will not be getting spanked my friends ! No surrender lol and PM me and i'll get you sorted in the teams..
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello there BB sounds like loads of fun...........please add me to team US. I will repost the link on my page and looking forward to bringing some major burns.........19,000 calories in one week and 6lbs off is quite impressive! Go USA beat UK!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    Options
    Hey Red that's you added!! Come on folks anymore contenders
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Hey Red that's you added!! Come on folks anymore contenders

do all the teams have the same # of people on them?