Hi

Options
Hi all. I just joined fitness pal a couple of days ago. I quit smoking 3 months ago and have gained 13 lbs since then. Although I have always been thin and probably could have used a few pounds, I do not want to give up one bad habit and form another. My goal is to be fit and healthy all around!

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on quitting smoking, I now that can be tough. You've found a great place to keep you on track. Good luck!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome!! :)
  • SafariLara
    Options
    Good job on quitting and welcome! :)
  • MAbbate
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting! I, too, quit a year ago August. It was SOOO hard, but I am glad to be smoke-free! :) Good luck with your weight loss efforts. I am sure you will find that this is a GREAT site. The people are awesome, very supportive, motivational, and encouraging! Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you wish!
    ~Marlene
  • Madre2
    Madre2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just remember that you have already made one of the most important decisions in your life by quitting cigarettes. They are so, so bad for you. I wish you the best of luck as you move forward committed to a healthy lifestyle. I'd recommend taking up a sport or athletic activity that will fill the void left by smoking. Best of luck!!
  • ilovemitch7
    Options
    Welcome!! I have also Just joined!!!