2nd Weigh in was great!

Options
Monda
Monda Posts: 271 Member
I went to the Dr. today and lost another 7.5 pounds. That brings my total to 19.5 pounds in 2 months. I am so excited. I can not wait until December 1st. That is my next weigh in. This site has really helped me stay on track and keeps me aware of what I am eating. This is truly turning out to be an awesome lifestyle change. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. Now I am correcting the mistakes I made and learning from them. Never again, will I ever allow myself, to get this way again. I am finally seeing I am worth it and no one is any better the next person. We all want the same things in life. And that is to Live, Laugh and Love. I am finally getting a taste of all 3. Good luck to all of you here. YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!!!!!!

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations! You should definitely always do it for yourself and you ARE worth it! Keep up the great work! :)
  • beylover
    Options
    Ohhhh you post is sooo sweet. It remind me exactly why i am here. Well done on your weight loss. Keep doing what you are doing.
  • buckeyereavis
    Options
    yay congrats
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    A big Happy Congrats!
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    WOW that's is fantastic. Congrats on the weight loss. I am sooo happy for you. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!