GOAL!!! -83 pounds!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing!

Can I ask what was your lightbulb moment?
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Love reading how you also eat pizza, dessert etc.. bc so many people think all of that has to go and of course it dont!!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes you have ... Inspired me .. just now.. Im sure you worked crazy hard on what you achived.. Omg you look beautiful! Even tough,running isnt for me I hope I can fill tbose shoes of yours!
  • narwhalpr
    narwhalpr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, amazing photos, congrats on your journey to fit! You are truly inspiring!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look so beautiful!
  • supersparklegirl
    Options
    Your consistent (& sane) effort is so inspirational! Congrats on your awesome success & thank you for sharing it!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    OH my gosh...you were gorgeous and oh so stylish before....but that Healthier you...girl LOOKS GREAT...You wear it well! Congratulations!
  • kkconsidine
    Options
    Wow, you are like exactly me, it makes me happy. Almost the same start weight, same goal, same height, nursing school, and a husband/fiance who you want to please even though he loves you regardless of your weight. I'm just starting though haha. Thank you for your story, it is extremely encouraging, especially because of the similarities. BTW Congrats!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing!!!
  • 2dayirunforme
    2dayirunforme Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you look great! you should be very proud.
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Thank you so much for sharing!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!