Looking for supportive/talkative/daily loggers !

Options
2»

Replies

• UCME77
    UCME77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We will get along just fine !
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    Friend request sent! I would love to have you as my friend, someone who cares and understands my weightloss journey :)
    Good luck to us! I always tell this to my MFP friends "2014 will be the better version(s) of ourselves".
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My streak is >450 days, my diary is open to public, and I'm chatty. However life demands sometimes keeps me away for days at a time and I rarely comment on others food diaries anymore.
    I am supportive and encouraging, but am also silly as fawk and will provide ample doses of saracasm, profanity, and salaciousness (I'm a polyglot!)
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • chelseac1014
    chelseac1014 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more active and supportive friends as well. Feel free to add me
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I do exactly the same thing. I support my friend sin here, try to comment on each post they make and message, push , challenge ppl when theyre up for it.
    I will delete people that I have never heard from that just sit in my list, or people that think that 10 mins of housework a week is a workout.

I push hard, work hard, and get results for myself, and its all because of the support I have on this site. Happy to help others, so add me if you want and join the ride :)
  • cscha2
    Options
    Hey Laura!

I just joined this website today and am really going to need some support from people because most of my friends and family are not trying to lose weight at this moment in time. My plan right now is to just do good-ol' calorie counting and excersise. For me my problem is the food intake. For some reason at 7:00 p.m. I get the urge to eat any kind of junk food which totally ruins any good calorie counting I have done during the day.

I am 23 years old and 5'2" 165 pounds right now. I really want to be realistic with my weight loss, and my end goal result right now is 150 pounds. I feel that I would just be so much more comfortable at that weight. I too want to shop anywhere without having to worry they don't have my size (for example, Forever 21 only goes up to like a size 8 or 10 right now).

-ANYWAYS, I am a newbie, but would love to have somebody on my team to help me with those 7 p.m. munchies! haha! Im not sure how the messaging really works on here but im sure I will be checking every day for my food log anyways. Or at LEASt every other day.

-Tina S
  • britteliz1
    britteliz1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I sent requests to some of you guys, because I'm looking for the same!
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good supportive friends makes a huge difference. I am dedicated and log my food and exercise everday! I have a good group of friends right now that I comment on and view their diaries, etc. Feel free to add me. Were not the same age, but I weigh about the same and have similar end goal, although I'm 5' 8. I started at about 263 and am at 236 now. Anyway, Im supportive and look for the same. :)
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    You sound like you are doing great thus far and have a fabulous attitude. I am a daily logger and frequent commentor. Feel free to add me.
  • Malvys24
    Malvys24 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm your girl Laura.... ha ha lol

Looking for female friends that fit the description from this thread. Feel free to add me.

Dec 15th I will reach my 30 day self challenge of exercising 3-5x a week and following calorie and portion control.
    Plan to start another 30 day challenge and keep going until I reach my goals..... A lean and healthier ME :)
  • mo_chuisle
    mo_chuisle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing (pretty much). I really love supporting people, but need it in return too! Any of y'all feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends, I log daily, and blog when I need to get some emotional relief. I try really hard to be there for people, and am a pretty good cheerleader to my pals..
    Take care, enjoy the ride.
  • lciasullo
    Options
    You read my mind, Laura! You're absolutely right, we all need a proper support network if we are going to succeed here. I have been using MFP since September, and I have only made 3 friends, but for those friends I do comment and encourage pretty much daily,( although no one's 100%.) I have been a faithful user of this site and I am beginning to see the results of my efforts. I joined a fitness challenge group here too, so we'll see how that goes....:smile:

You seem like just the right mix of fun and kick *kitten* that I need around here. Friend request sent!
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on here for about a month now - I log everyday. I try and communicate on the boards but mostly seem to get ignored. Well that's how I feel at the moment Maybe this is because I am new but everyone is at some stage aren't they? and maybe this is because I am Australian and have an opinion that doesn't always fit with what everybody else thinks or maybe because they're so wound up with their own little theories on "This is THE only way to diet" that they just dismiss what anybody else has to say.

I consider myself a clean eater - I mostly cook everything that I eat - though occasionally have a treat of "junk". I'm also moderately low carb - because this is what suits me at the moment but my diet like myself is a work in progress. I'm not into fads or pills or quick weight loss - I have a lot to lose and do not kid myself that this is going to be a quick fix. So yes I'm here for the long haul.

Other than that my diary is open and I would love to have some support/constructive criticism and am quite prepared to return the favour.