Need help/motivation????

Options
Hi!

Ok so last year I offered daily help and support to people on the weight loss/gain journeys! At that point I had over 150 responses and tried my best to work with as many as possible. However I stopped using the site following an accident…anyway 8 months on and I'm back. I've restarted the PT course I was doing and am ready to help people…so I thought I'd shout out to see if anyone was interested in some daily help and support???

So what WILL I DO???

I offer advice and support on ALL aspects of weight loss…it's NOT just about eating less and moving more although that is a great start! Messages you get from me WILL be PERSONAL….I DON'T send the same message to everyone!

WHY am I doing this???

I'm training to be a personal trainer, coming to the end of my course and so trying to absorb as much as I can from clients in the gym but also from HERE! I've worked with various MFP users for a while and I'm really pleased to say they seemed to be benefit from it and I learnt a lot! It's really a WIN-WIN!

WHAT I NEED from you???

I think there's 2 things I really need….COMMITMENT and HONESTY. Ideally I am looking for people who are committed and dedicated to their goals and WANT to do it. Weight loss doesn't happen overnight, it's something we have to stick at and I'm willing to put the time in , so that's why I am looking for people who want to stick with this! Together we will get you the results you want!

So if you are interested pop me a private message! I promise I will get back to you ASAP!

Thanks,

Adam

Replies