6 Month Progress - 80lbs down - Partial Success

2»

Replies

• batesmama
    batesmama Posts: 19 Member
    Great motivation! And very informative too. I think I will need to start drinking more green tea :drinker:
  • Really impressive progress..well done! :drinker:
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Fantastic! Your hard work and dedication has paid off. :)
  • beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Once again, thank you all for such kind words! To answer a few questions that have been asked of me in messages that others may be wondering. Yes I still game nightly (Mostly Diablo 3, and WoW currently at the moment). Yes my job is mostly at a desk (80-90%) so yes I don't get near as much activity as I should haha.. Exercise is definitely my weakest point right now and the next major step in my self improvement now that I feel I have a pretty strong handle on the health and nutrition side of things (although the last few weeks in my diary may beg to differ lol, but I haven't technically fallen off the wagon yet! ^.^). Keep the questions coming if you want to know anything about me, and thanks again everyone! You're all awesome!

I was more than half considering deleting the post right after I posted it because of the embarrassment of it, but all of your comments showed me that I do need to keep this post up.
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Fantastic Progress and a nice write up. Thanks for sharing.
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    thts flipping awesome way to go dude keep up the great job
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    well done! Keep it up :)
  • Amazing! Loved reading your story! Thanks so much for sharing :)
  • eldazzio
    eldazzio Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you SO much for posting. I was reading the first part thinking "this is me, this is TOTALLY me...."

You've really added to my motivation, Thank You. :drinker:
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    I hear you. I had gut problems too and ended up with the diagnose IBS, but I was skeptical. I am close to Paleo as well and tadaaa gut problems gone! You're doing great and looking good!
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Lookin' good! Well done!
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Great job! Your efforts are paying off.
  • beckerkra
    beckerkra Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you SO much for posting. I was reading the first part thinking "this is me, this is TOTALLY me...."

You've really added to my motivation, Thank You. :drinker:

I'm really happy this has helped with your motivation! There are so many amazing people with so many amazing successes and I honestly am not sure if I would have made it as far as I have without looking at a lot of the other success stories myself for motivation back when I started this journey to health. I'm glad I'm able to do the same for others with my own story! =) We all can have amazing success, just don't ever give up! :happy:
  • You look much younger!!! That's one heck of an accomplishment. Congrats!!!
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    oh my you're handsome ;) lookin' good there, man! I envision a great future for you :D
    good luck and WTG!
  • walleyebob977
    walleyebob977 Posts: 201 Member
    Great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!