hello all :)

Options
Just wanted to say hi to everyone since I'm kinda new here, been using the site on and off for a few months. I like it I just need motivation to stick with it. I just started a new job and things are calming back down so hopefully I can stay with it!

Replies

• JulianneOrosz
    Options
    Hi! I am the same with the on and off again happenings on this site! I too am hoping to stick to it this time! Good Luck!
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I have been on here since mid August. My weight loss has been slow going -- down 11 pounds as of today! Just stick with it, never give, and always remember why you originally set out on this journey to begin with. Believe in yourself. And you are not racing against anyone else. It's your life, and your journey. Don't expect to live or follow in someone elses foot steps. The best reward is watching the scale go down and knowing you are making the right choices with food AND exercise. This is a lifestyle change that will lead to a lifetime of health and happiness. One small change or decision everyday is what will lead you to success.

Feel free to add me as a friend. You can also check up on me on my blog. www.sabrinaisonthemove.net