Where Can I Buy a FitBit in Canada?

Where can i buy a FitBit in Canada. Or even a device like it? Hopefully the store you mention is in PEI. Thanks

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Amazon? lol I have no idea about places in Canada...
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Online?
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    SportsChek
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Bestbuy
  • This might sound silly but is Walmart in Canada? They have them.
  • ajstacey
    ajstacey Posts: 18 Member
    I saw them at Chapters of all places!!
  • ajstacey
    ajstacey Posts: 18 Member
    yes, wally mart is in Canada:smile:
  • You do NOT want to go to a walmart in Canada. I promise. Go to Canadian tire for most of that stuff :p (silly canadians, I know it doesn't make sense:p)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,147 Member
    I could only find them online at Amazon. eBay, and the Fitbit site. None of the stores in Newfoundland carried them.
  • PEIIslandGirl100
    PEIIslandGirl100 Posts: 62 Member
    This might sound silly but is Walmart in Canada? They have them.

You betcha! And PEI even has 2 Walmarts. lol. Thanks!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Ive seen them in Futureshop, BestBuy and Chapters. I just ordered the new model (Flex) online from BestBuy...its suppose to be coming today actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a FutureShop here

First Pro Charlottetown

191 Buchanan Dr.
    Phone: (902) 626-2081
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Buy it online.
  • jaxxie2013
    jaxxie2013 Posts: 31 Member
    sportcheck sells them for sure
  • brenni76
    brenni76 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm not a fan of the fitbit. I was wearing it one day while syncing it to my computer (I have the fitbit flex). I left my computer screen up while I was talking to my husband and the counter kept going higher and higher... But I was sitting still. Then I realized that it was counting a step every time I moved my hand, and being Italian, I speak with my hands a lot...lol. I found it to be very inaccurate. I also checked the accuracy of the sleep tracker. It said I slept well and didnt wake up, but I woke up twice to pee (downfall of trying to stay hydrated) and another time because my two year old woke up. I would try a different pedometer, something that you wear on your ankle.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    I'm not a fan of the fitbit. I was wearing it one day while syncing it to my computer (I have the fitbit flex). I left my computer screen up while I was talking to my husband and the counter kept going higher and higher... But I was sitting still. Then I realized that it was counting a step every time I moved my hand, and being Italian, I speak with my hands a lot...lol. I found it to be very inaccurate. I also checked the accuracy of the sleep tracker. It said I slept well and didnt wake up, but I woke up twice to pee (downfall of trying to stay hydrated) and another time because my two year old woke up. I would try a different pedometer, something that you wear on your ankle.

Those are some valid points.....maybe i'll just wear the Flex on my ankle instead of my wrist.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Don't wear the Flex on your ankle (if it even fits). The calorie estimates will be useless. Buy a Fitbit One, Zip or Ultra. They clip to your clothes anywhere on your torso and are not known for the inaccuracy the wrist models seem to have.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    I would say use the internet, or go to a store.

Pretty beach! :flowerforyou:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member

LOL you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member

Oh you!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Future Shop carries them, and best buy. I have the FitBit Force pre-ordered through Future Shop (I'm in Nova Scotia) and it was supposed to be already released but the date got pushed back :(
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    When I got mine last summer (2012), they weren't selling them in stores here so I bought it on Amazon. I've seen them at Sportchek & Futureshop, but not Walmart .
  • PEIIslandGirl100
    PEIIslandGirl100 Posts: 62 Member
    What other devices are good besides FitBit?
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Hey Barbara,

Just wanted to let you know that google does still work in Canada.

Best Regards
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Snowball.gif
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 970 Member
    Fitbit.com
    amazon.ca
    bestbuy.ca
    futureshop.ca
    Sports stores

Online or in stores. They're typically the same price everywhere.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Fitbit.com
    amazon.ca
    bestbuy.ca
    futureshop.ca
    Sports stores

Online or in stores. They're typically the same price everywhere.

Doe this advice apply to other things one might wish to purchase? Like, let's say I needed an iPod. Other than fitbit.com could I just log on through the internet to one of those places and simply order it? How is transportation of the merchandise arranged?