Calling all babysitters, nannys and childcare providers!!!!

Options
Hello!

I am looking to connect and network with all babysitters, nannys, childcare providers, stay at home mom/dads etc!

Being home all day with kids and having unlimited access to the kitchen can surely increaase our waistlines, especially with some of the daily stressors we deal with. Yes, I know I love my job and what I do, but I'm looking to add some friends who have similar backgrounds although anyone who is interested in having some more support should feel free to add me.

I also would like to start a group for us!! Reply or add me and I'll send you the link.

Replies

• MzExclusive85
    Options
  • jessicagross94
    jessicagross94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Former nanny and now a stay at home momma :)
  • missbee2014
    Options
    I'm studying to become a childcare worker. When I stress I eat so I'm hoping to learn some better ways of coping!

Currently I do casual babysitting and it's difficult when parents say "help yourself to anything in the fridge!" I'm starting to bring some fruit and healthy snacks to prevent me from raiding fridges, aha.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Know what you're saying...the old biscuit barrel temptation during nap time??
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    I have a nanny for my youngest... does that count? Seriously though.

I also work at home not 20 feet from the kitchen so I can sympathize.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I work with one year olds at a daycare - been in the childcare biz since 1992 - awww gee...just aged myself there. Anyway, it can be stressful...and I think that's why I packed on the pounds...but I also enjoy the benefits of the exercise I get alllllllll day chasing, lifting, and playing with the little buggers. ;-)
  • kateylove99
    Options
    Hiring a nanny should be an ideal decision for working moms and it's even good to have someone to watch over your kids while you jog outside or workout at your favorite gym in place. In case you're looking for a nanny or babysitter to provide care for your child, check this article about nanny / babysitter reviews: http://momreviewed.com/childcare/.
  • parkparksarah
    Options
    I am always baby sitting my sister's baby.. Does that count?