Rasberry Ketones for appetite suppression?

2»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    tumblr_maxy2wckHy1rebxwdo1_400.gif
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    I love how we are all so supportive and patient around here, and how from day 1 of getting on this site, absolutely everyone knew exactly where all the MFP buttons and features were and how to use them.... and were experts on everything.... Duh! That's what this site is for....people who are already experts and know EVERYTHING.

Jesus people....pull your heads out of your .............:explode:

Yes there is a search button, no need to be an arrogant idiot in telling her about it.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Ketone:
    any of a class of organic compounds containing a carbonyl group, CO, attached to two alkyl groups, as CH 3 COCH 3 or CH 3 COC 2 H 5

I dunno, sounds like chemicals to me.

LOL I get that you're trying to make fun, but honestly, all food is made up of "chemicals." Water is H2O... salt is NACL... think about it....
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Sorry- don't have time to sit a search and read 1000's of threads. Wanted some quick info. Thanks.

Okay. But you have the time to wait for and read a lot of potential answers???..... O.o.
    You know that's more time consuming, right?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I love how we are all so supportive and patient around here, and how from day 1 of getting on this site, absolutely everyone knew exactly where all the MFP buttons and features were and how to use them.... and were experts on everything.... Duh! That's what this site is for....people who are already experts and know EVERYTHING.

Yes there is a search button, no need to be an arrogant idiot in telling her about it.

Yes.. pull your heads out of your *kitten* is right.
    You don't have to be a genius or expert to be able to poke around for information.
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333

You're right. It was super nice of you to call everyone an "arrogant idiot". Thank you for setting an example for me on how to correctly behave in the forums. I will do more name calling next time.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    To answer your question, no they dont work. I dont know where all the raves reviews come from or even Dr. Oz, but its not worth spending the money, even if they cost $2. I know, I tried them. Name it, I tried. Coffee beans didnt work, green tea didnt work, alli didnt work. I could go on. I could kick my on butt for even thinking that the next thing out of Oz's mouth is worth trying.
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    I'm like you on looking at web sites after web site. I want to hear from the MFP people and their experiences, not go look through web sites.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    I agree with this. I did try on my blog to address the snarks and trolls here on the forums and glad to see others putting them in their place. if no one does they will keep bullying people.

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Ketone:
    any of a class of organic compounds containing a carbonyl group, CO, attached to two alkyl groups, as CH 3 COCH 3 or CH 3 COC 2 H 5

LOL I get that you're trying to make fun, but honestly, all food is made up of "chemicals." Water is H2O... salt is NACL... think about it....

I know, that dihydrogen monoxide is a killer!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Ketone:

VAiooxb.gif

Here is a helpful list of things you can have your doctor check for functionality.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Sorry- don't have time to sit a search and read 1000's of threads. Wanted some quick info. Thanks.

You had an urgent Rasperry Ketone situation?

No, she wants quick info and a quick fix.
  • tpt1950
    tpt1950 Posts: 292 Member
    You don't have time to read a bunch of threads and just want quick info and you are willing to take strangers words for it?? That's foolish - the best thing you can do for yourself is educate yourself about such a product when you know nothing about it!
    aa_zps91025da2.png
  • I have heard good things about them.
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    I get a "50% off raspberry ketones" ad at the top of the page on the web version of MFP, don't think it's appropriate really. Some people might think that it's endorsed by the site.
    On the other hand, if there was a site selling Fat Dissolving Magic Fairy Dust I'd be there in a shot, everyone says that works really well:wink: