2»

Replies

• Searching44
    Options
    Bump
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log daily, trying to lose 21 pounds lost 3 so far. Always looking for new friends to motivate and motivate me back so feel free to add me! :)
  • shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • beltinches
    beltinches Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    Been logging on for about three weeks and need some support as well. I'll add you there.
    WE CAN DO THIS.

:)
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have been logging for more than 700 days not. You can add me if you like. I do delete inactive none interactive friends. I keep my list small enough so I can comment and look at food diaries. If you diary is block I don't comment at all.
  • shawng87
    Options
    Add me up people! A good community promotes success!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more interactive friends. I am on here daily, active commenter and cheerleader.
  • hotpinklou
    Options
    Some of my friends have deactivated, so I am now looking for a few new friends ♥

I preferably would like people following a bodybuilding style diet and exercise lifestyle.

People who eat clean as well, would be great!!!

Any takers....

Lou :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to add if you like.. Happy to chat about anything or just support if that's all you want!
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm online every day, anyone's free to add.
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone can, i log in every day
  • ne_dixie
    Options
    Hey, guess I'm a newbie...just found this site today. I've been with Jenny Craig for about 3 months and have lost 29 pounds. I'm beginning to go it on my own now and am looking for support to continue letting go of the habits that have led to this weight gain; I have about 66 more pounds to go.
  • musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!